We are seeking a highly-skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector. CTO's are tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with its vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a Senior Developer and CTO (Chief Technology Officer) for 5 years
- MA in Engineering, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of mobile and web systems architecture, design and development
- Hands-on experience with programming languages and technologies
- Manage developers with tasks to ensure they are meeting timelines and providing value for money
- Outstanding written communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Effective vendor and client management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Attention to details
Location: Haatso, Accra
Employment Type: Full
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.