Manage and develop all financial and operational reporting and controls. Develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure the sound financial management and control of the company’s business. Provide strategic and financial guidance to ensure that the company’s financial commitments are met. Partner with additional members of the executive management team’ Board to determine an overall direction for the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Partnering with the CEO and the board on operational and strategic issues as they arise; provide strategic recommendations based on financial analysis and projections, and revenue/expense analysis.
- Developing and promoting a framework to drive financial acumen and accountability across the organization; provide timely and meaningful analyses and reporting to operational leaders.
- Overseeing all financial transactions, including billing, finance, accounting and reporting.
- Preparing materials and present, as necessary, financial information to Board of Directors or other committees. Prepare and communicate monthly and financial statements.
- Collaborating with CEO and the board on developing the operating budget in overseeing long-term budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with the strategic plan.
- Providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial forecasting.
- Leading and coordinating an integrated financial planning process which includes inputs from service operational expense units.
- Providing financial discipline and business decision support to evaluate long term and short-term strategic business opportunities.
- Responsible for oversight of financial internal controls and coordination of all financial audits.
- Developing and monitoring policies and procedures within general accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and corporate guidelines to ensure sufficient cash flow, reduce operating costs, and increase revenues.
- Maintain general ledger structure, chart of accounts, policies and procedures to enable financial statement preparation and compliance with all required financial audits.
- Collaborating with Human Resources on benefit strategies including, compensation and total rewards providing the most competitive packages for the organization’s employees.
- Responsible for facilities and asset management of the organization.
- Serve as the Head of the Finance and Accounting Department of the Hospital and be responsible for the overall management of the Department
- Conducting due diligence and recommendation on the timing and implementation and of significant development or technology investments.
- Advise on contract negotiations from a financial impact perspective.
- Establishing efficient workflows and business processes to meet the need of financial information of multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Developing, managing and mentoring direct staff.
- Providing guidance on attracting and developing key team members.
- Designing and maintaining a robust claim reserving process that is in compliance with approved standards.
- Prepare monthly management financial statement to the CEO.
- Have overall treasury management responsibilities of the company.
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned by the board and CEO 2003
EDUCATIONAL AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- A good University degree in Accounting or Social Science
- A professionally recognized accounting qualification e.g., CA, ACCA, CPA, CMA etc.
- A post graduate qualification in a relevant field such as MBA, MSc. in Accounting or Finance etc. will be an added advantage.
- Ten years progressive experience in accounting; 5 years of which must be in a management position.
- Experience in statutory audit assignments as clear advantage.
- Strong background in financial control, business planning, expense control, management information.
- Strong people manager with experience of playing a significant role in a senior management...
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to translate policy decisions into action programs.
- Good inter personal relationship.
- Must be between the ages of 45-50 years.
• CV's should be sent to email@example.com
• All emails should be referenced with the Job Title as the subject.
• Note that only short-listed applicants would be contacted.
• Deadline for Receipt of Applications: Before close of work,
Thursday,15 TH September ,2022.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.