- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell company products, face to face and/or telephonically form home and/or office.
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, using referrals, etc.
- Appraise the demands of business or individual customers and sell company products to them.
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution.
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it to the field.
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have proven experience as an Insurance Sales Representative.
- Be Goal-oriented.
- Have excellent skills in communication and presentation.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships.
- Need to have the required resources to work from home (Laptop, Desktop and Internet Access).