- Prepare and deliver lectures to students.
- Supervise students' laboratory work.
- Evaluate and grade student's classwork, laboratory performance, assignments, and papers.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
Qualification and Requirement
- First Degree or Higher Degree from a reputable University with at least Second Class Upper or Over.
- 3 years’ experience for IGCSE, A level, or IBM Diploma.
- Must have integrity
Interested and qualified person's should send CV's to [email protected] and include:
- A recommendation letter and document from a previous workplace.
- A recommendation letter from your Senior Pastor.
- Your First Degree Transcript.
Location: Golf City, Tema
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.