- Perform chemical analysis and physical property testing of materials and products.
- Research, design, and develop new production processes.
- Coordinate and perform tests.
- Analyze data to develop conclusions.
- Communicate results of analysis and research.
- Evaluate current processes and develop improvements to safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Create standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products and tests.
- Assist in the establishment of timelines and budgets.
- Install, maintain, and inspect equipment and facilities.
- Perform routine calibration and troubleshooting of instruments.
- Provide training and mentorship to technical staff.
- Applied knowledge of analytical chemistry techniques
- Demonstrated ability to solve highly technical problems
- Strong technical writing ability