A start up Hospitality Company requires the services of an astute individual who is trust worthy, focused and dedicated to managing its Hospitality facility to meet global standard
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Lead, mentor, and manage culinary team.
- Develop and plan menus and daily specials.
- Create prep lists for kitchen crew.
- Manage food costing and inventory.
- Maintain standards for food storage, rotation, quality, and appearance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable health codes and regulations.
- Establish maintenance and cleaning schedules for equipment, storage, and work areas.
- Participate in interview process and selection of kitchen staff.
- Schedule staff and assist in human resources processes as needed.
- Demonstrated knowledge of culinary techniques and practices.
- Understanding of menu and recipe development techniques.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Ongoing awareness of culinary trends.
- Understanding of health and sanitation laws.
- Excellent knife-handling skills.
- Applied wine and beverage knowledge.
- 1st Degree/Higher National Diploma/Diploma in any accredited discipline.
- Ability to prepare good continental dishes (that is; Asian, European and Local) .
- Formal culinary training/skills.
- To have worked in similar position in at least 2 Star Hotel.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.