- Self performs and manages the installation, configuration, servicing and maintenance of electronic security systems such as CCTV Surveillance System, Access Control, Fire Alarm System, Intruder & Panic Alarm Systems, Network Cabling, etc.
- Assists the team with installation plans.
- Assists in site surveys.
- Assists in developing cost estimates and procuring installation accessories and materials.
- Completes job status reports, travel expense reports, safety logs, as-built drawings, and other documentation as required.
- Assist to organize and coordinate meetings to discuss installation activities, changes, and developments with the customers and colleagues.
- Behave with all clients (both internal and external) fairly and ethically
- Ability to maintain a neat /clean, and professional appearance that reflects well on VSA and our Clients.
- Work from ladders and scaffolds and ability to lift items up to 10kgs.
- Ability to operate all tools and equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- To wear personal protective equipment, including, but not limited to safety shoes, glasses, gloves, hard hats, and safety vests for up to the full workday.
- To work full-time hours during all shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Develop strong knowhow in the Electronic Security Industry
- Maintain any ongoing delegated projects or tasks appropriately and cost-effectively
Skills and Qualifications:
- A high school certificate or diploma in Technical training or advance training
- 4+ years of field experience with intruder alarm, Access Control, CCTV security systems required.