A reputable company in the Northern Region wishes to engage the services of six (6) Close circuit television (CCTV) Control Room Operators.
1. Independent minded
6. Must not have any criminal history
7. Must be able to keep confidential information
1. Operate and maintain surveillance on CCTV system.
2. Constantly focus and monitor site activities via CCTV or other surveillance systems
3. Report incidences or suspicious behaviours/characters to Management.
4. Respond promptly to radio checks and keep accurate records of all communications and incidences.
5. Constantly watch live CCTV footages and backup suspicious events.
6. Any other duties that may be assigned.
Skills / Competencies Required:
- Good knowledge in security surveillance systems
- Hands-on practical knowledge in the use of computer software and hardware
- Ability to sit for longer hours
Qualification Required and Experience:
1. The prospective candidate must possess a minimum of diploma in ICT.
2. Working experience as a CCTV Operator within the security services or from a financial institution
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the above job requirements should send their application letters together with detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of academic certificates, names and addresses of at least two referees and contact telephone numbers/email addresses to:
Closing Date: Tuesday, 23rd November, 2021