- Ensure that kitchen staff are compliant with kitchen/snack spot rules and regulations
- Ensure health certificates of kitchen staff are renewed on time
- Be responsible for all external relations – purchases/enquiries together with any assigned staff.
- Send weekly report on the status of kitchen/snack spot – stock, staff, prices, number of students who took lunch, etc.
- Maintain a register of all assets in the kitchen
- Ensure all kitchen equipment are maintained on time
- Together with the cook, ensure that the menu is varied and economical
Requirements (Any of the following)
- High National Diploma (HND) in Catering
- High National Diploma (HND) in Catering/Culinary Management
- High National Diploma (HND) in Hospitality Management
- High National Diploma (HND) in Food Science and Technology
- High National Diploma (HND) in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Has at least 3 years working experience in a similar position
- Must be results oriented
- Must be fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Possess expert knowledge in the field of Catering
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Decision making skills
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with a focus on client and customer services
- Strong leadership and motivating skills including the ability to build strong relationships with customers and staff
- The ability to think quickly and work in stressful circumstances
- Financial, budgeting and stock-taking skills
- Knowledge of food, food hygiene (including hazard analysis and critical control points) and food preparation.
Applicants should email Applications and CV to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 13th August 2021
Please note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applicants should live within Accra.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.