- Handle cash transactions with customers
- Inspect selected goods and determine unit and total cost
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Collaborate with sales attendants for best service to the customer
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Keep reports of transactions
- Report daily to Branch Manager
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Ensure the Sales system is functioning well.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a WASSCE or higher
- At least two years of experience is required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Ms Outlook,
- Very good English (written and oral)
Abilities and Competencies
- Ability to work autonomously while keeping other team members informed as appropriate
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to recognize issues, attempt resolution and escalate problems if unable to resolve
- Good analytical competencies
- Ability to adapt to changing environment
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and complex issues
- Ability to lead a team and coach people for performance
- Attention to detail
- Customer service abilities
Applicants from/around Akosombo and Atimpoku/ Somanya, Kpong, and Akuse preferred.
Suitable applicants should send CV's and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.