- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating Point of Sale Systems (POS).
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an SHS certificate is required
- A minimum of 1 year's experience working within a grocery shop, mall, or mart
- Experience in using POS systems as used in shops, marts, etc.
Working hours: Monday-Sunday. Shift hours- (8 am-3 pm and 3 pm-10 pm), with one off day every other Sunday.
Suitable applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.