- Receiving payment for goods from customers.
- Returning the appropriate amount of change to customers when required.
- Issuing recipes for all purchased items.
- Returning payment whenever customers return purchased items. (depends on establishment policy)
- Keeping a record of all orders, in stock and sold items at every given time.
- Making sure that the store is always clean and organized.
- Answering all questions asked by customers.
- May also provide recommendations of products to customers when necessary.
- Keeping records and balancing accounts.
- Reporting cash flow to the manager.
- Following the establishment’s policies on the sales of certain items such as alcohol.
- Taking note of items that need to be ordered and reporting to the manager.
- Ensuring that the store is always stocked.
- Counting money present at the beginning and end of every shift to ensure accuracy.
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Bag items carefully
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the establishment
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Process returns and checks to see if items are damaged
- Answer customers' questions and get a manager if answer doesnot solve the issue
- HND / Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Basic (PC) Computer Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Computer literacy and good working knowledge of an accounting software, preferably Tally
- High sense of integrity
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.