- Handling cash and other tenders accurately.
- Accepting payment and providing change, when appropriate.
- Issues refunds for returned items after approval by Management.
- Checks to make sure all cash tendered is not counterfeit.
- Counts the till at the end of the day to ensure the amount tendered for the bank is correct.
- Reports incorrect till count using proper paperwork or counting machine procedure.
- Bags cash for transfer to a vault or bank.
- Providing premier customer service, including greeting them and responding to questions.
- Answer calls to the store and directing them as needed.
- Evaluating products and ability to multitask.
- Determine prices and provide customers with information on what best suits their needs.
- Should have a general knowledge of all brand products pricing in the shops.
- Issues receipts to customers for their purchases.
- Inform customers about special offers on items.
- Directs customer inquiries to other staff if unable to answer them satisfactorily.
- Has a high level of efficiency and accuracy in the management of cash.
- Attentive to detail, trustworthy, experience in cash management, good communication skills, positive attitude, customer oriented, friendly, follow instructions and helpful.
How to Apply:
Please send detailed CV together with a cover letter and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org