Job Role: As a Cash Sales Person you are responsible for the fulfillment of the below listed work schedule.
- Sell peak products from van stock to New and Existing customers in target area.
- Achieve all assigned sales targets in value and volume
- Identify new account opportunities and proactively cold call on target accounts to achieve new business within your area.
- Maintain maximum customer service displayed at all times
- Ensure products are correctly merchandised on Company owned stands
- Achieve listings for new products in all accounts and for existing products in new accounts.
- Communicate regularly to the Supervisor / Area Sales Manager - Ireland providing timely updates and highlighting opportunities.
- Suggest re-orders for out of stock or low stock lines within multiples
- Adhere to agreed journey plan that will include all accounts within the jurisdiction.
- Return van sales and report sheets to supervisor on a daily basis.
- Update sales on field max on trade
- Sell on cash basis only
- Any other duties as required to fulfill the Company needs.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have a HND or Degree in marketing.
- Must have hands on experience and be conversant with trading in the Traditional Market.
- Must have 2 to 3 years hands on experience in a similar job role
- Must be 23 to 33 years of age
- Must be innovative with lots of ideas for the retail / FMCG industry
Applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.