- Are you a Ghanaian graduate looking to help drive business performance in a small or medium-sized business in Ghana?
- Futuremakers by Standard Chartered in partnership with Challenges Worldwide is offering you the opportunity to work with small and medium-sized entreprises (SMEs) in Accra.
- What is your plan as a young person for the new year, 2021?
- Thinking of building on your #professional skills and pursuing an impressive career path?
- Thinking of increasing your chances of gainful employment after just 4 months of skills acquisition at no cost to you?
- Take advantage of the YouthToWork programme by Standard Chartered Ghana and Challenges Worldwide to acquire not just the right skills for the future but a useful network of like-minded individuals making an impact in the society.
- Take action NOW and be a better person for it a year from today.
Visit http://thechallengesgroup.com/youthtowork for more information.
#YouthToWorkGH #SCFuturemakers #Y2WGH
Qualification and Requirements
- Must be a university graduate
- Must be between the ages of 21-30 years and 21-35 years in the case of people living with disabilities
- Must have an understanding of business and finance for business
- Relevant work experience including previous internship and voluntary work
- Good communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Interest in small business development, enterprises and entrepreneurship
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Able to commit to a 5 month full time placement and training
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Able to work remotely
Apply NOW by:
1. clicking: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLNYtAhpd0nr- jVOw92Rlf9yO8x35-kYExHt59hAk-t_xRgw/viewform or download application form from http://thechallengesgroup.com/youthtowork
2. Forward application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth to Work Application Information Session
Host: Challenges Ghana in Partnership with Enactus Ghana
When: Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Meeting ID: 947 2479 0127
Who can attend: All interested young people