We are looking for a call center specialist who will work on site for a company that manufactures and sells in the lighting industry, and will take part in the outbound call for corporate customer acquisition in the UK.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Have the necessary internal discipline
- Able to use MS Office and computers, able to use CRM search screens
- Able to speak English at native level
- Worked on similar projects before
- Strong communication skills and good diction
- University degree is preferable
Email Cvs to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.