This team ensures the smooth and efficient operation and control of the butcher shop. Responsibilities include handling, cutting and preparing all items such as: meat (beef, lamb, pork, etc.), poultry, seafood, and fish. The team also has to adhere to USPH standards and ensure their daily work produce minimum waste. To join this key part of our culinary operation, previous experience in a similar role is required.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2- 3 years similar work experience on the position applying for
- 4-5 Star Hotels, Restaurants, Large Scale Resorts, Commissary, Cruise Ship
- Education or training related in Butchery
- Good communication skills in English Language
How to apply?
- Apply thru rclctrac.com or click 'APPLY' from this post : https://rclctrac.com/pages/description/37/yes
- Upload your Photo and updated Resume
- If you already submitted your application online, please send an email to Mirandali@rcclapac.com. subject: Job Opportunity - Butcher- RCG
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.