- To demonstrate sound classroom practice and innovation
- To teach Business Studies across the ability range
- To mark and assess work regularly and to take part in the department’s quality assurance procedures
- To monitor student progress and set targets to ensure expected progress is achieved
- To work as part of a team, attend regular meetings and provide a major input into departmental development
- To develop the contribution of vocational studies to the School Improvement Plan
- To participate in the school’s weekly enrichment programme
- To take responsibility for a tutor group within the school’s vertical tutoring system
- To follow the school’s behavior for learning policy
- To contribute to the wider life of the school
Qualification and Requirement
- First Degree or Higher Degree from a reputable University with at least Second Class Upper or Over.
- 3 years’ experience for IGCSE, A level, or IBM Diploma.
- Must have integrity
Interested and qualified person's should send CV's to [email protected] and include:
- A recommendation letter and document from a previous workplace.
- A recommendation letter from your Senior Pastor.
- Your First Degree Transcript.
Location: Golf City, Tema
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.