The company is a new e-commerce startup, focused on product branding and private labeling. It is the intension of the company to create a whole new online mart experience for people through a creative consumer-centric approach to product sourcing, logistics and product quality. To deliver this mission, the best hands are needed. Candidates must be goal-getters, leaders, ambitious thinkers, and doers, brave and bold with a never-say-die attitude.
Job Category: Business Operations and Development Executive
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all business set up and start up processes.
- Liaise with and manage service providers.
- Handle all government and public regulation processes including regulatory licensing and compliance.
- Manage real estate lease acquisitions and contracts including possible sourcing for oﬃce/warehouse.
- Oﬃce management functions including janitorial.
- Oﬃce resource management functions including stationeries, oﬃce essentials, oﬃce consumer goods.
- Design business development operation framework for the organization.
Education Level / Qualifications:
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Social Science, Humanities (essential).
- A business-oriented postgraduate qualification (desirable).
- High preference for someone who studied at least a year in Europe or North America.
- Non graduate with at least ample experience. Must be highly skilled for the role.
Professional Qualification (desirable)
- Professional qualification in project management or any relevant field of value to the role.
- At least one (1) to two (2) years’ experience post National Service in a business development and/or operational role in which candidate performed at least four (4) out of the seven (7) key responsibilities listed above:
Key Skills and Competence
- Communication - very good oral and written knowledge of English and key local languages in Accra.
- Numerical - Good knowledge of figures and basic mathematical skills.
- Computer Technical: Microsoft Oﬃce, Adobe Suites, Email Management.
- Online Research - Ability to conduct research online.
- Report Writing and presentation.
- Relationship Management - For managing service providers.
- Sociable and agile.
- Time Management.
- Ability to multi-task and quick to learn.
- Project Management.
Suitable applicants should send CV's and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.