- To develop an annual sales and marketing plan to maximize revenue/profit and meet budgeted targets
- Promote the conference & events facilities to existing and new customers through face-to-face meetings and presentations, visits and telephone calls, including show rounds and attendance at key industry events.
- Undertake in-depth account management to develop strong customer relationships and carry out all duties with high levels of customer care ensuring high levels of
- customer satisfaction.
- To research, identify and convert new conference and events clients and agents.
- To monitor and report on the local and national market and competitors
- To establish and manage sales systems ensuring details of all client enquiries, profiles, their requirements and interests, and relevant sales activity are kept up to date.
- To achieve agreed sales KPIs, as set by the business owners
- To assist in the delivery of conference activity, where additional support is needed.
- To undertake any other duties assigned
- To plan and undertake sales and promotional activity, focusing on securing conference, hangouts, meetings and events business, in order to meet budgetary and other targets. The key focus is to build robust customer relationships with key stakeholders and provide excellent customer service and expert support for planned events.
- The role will also develop relationships with external organizations to secure larger conferences.
Job Location is Dawhenya. Applicants living in Tema, Community 25, Kpone, Dawhenya and Prampram preferred.