Dynamic people are required to fill the positions of business development officers with specific roles of acquiring new businesses, revisiting existing clients of the company in order to strengthen the bond between the company and its customers by providing extensive customers services to the clients.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
Suitable applicants should send CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.