Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive revenue generation for all business products and services
- Lead and maintain a productive business development team for the purposes of generating subscription for company’s products and services
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business
- Prospect by making presentations to potential customers about the various benefits offered by PaySwitch Company Ltd.
- Respond in a timely fashion to queries and complaints from clients as regards to the company’s products
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Submit weekly/monthly/quarterly and yearly reports as well as itinerary to immediate Supervisor
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Perform any other legitimate duties which may be assigned to you from time to time
Skills set Required
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Ability to build and maintain and extend business development network and leads.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customer characters
- Revenue generation and product commercialization skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of Payment industry products.
- Market Knowledge and Organizational Skills
- Knowledge in POS issuance and acquisition
- Knowledge in ATM and Card Hosting applications
- Negotiation, Positive Attitude, Attention to Detail
- Degree or HND or equivalent; degree preferred At least 4 years’ experience in marketing IT products and services
Interested applicants should send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.