- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost- effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential clients to present company services and negotiate business deals.
- Prospect, develop and close new strategic deals using consultative solutions sales techniques;
- Support team to meet revenue targets and profitability
- Develop a pipeline of prospects which are systematically qualified and manage the decision-making process within allocated accounts to ensure sales prospects are closed
- Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement for self.
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers and with teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Highly logical & systematic, team player, independent & fast learner
- Ability to negotiate and close quality corporate sales deals
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.