Berock Construction is hiring a Business Development Manager to perform required services
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Develop and implement information system that will provide data on existing and potential clients to enable the company identify opportunities for businesses.
- Develop and implement system and processes to enable the effective monitoring of performance and improvement in project quality and service delivery
- Carry out/ commission surveys of client satisfaction to identify the scope for improvement in project quality and service delivery
- Carry out research in the BVL existing and potential markets to identify new opportunities.
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing and associated documents to improve the marketing of the company and its products.
- Degree in Marketing/Quantity Surveying/Construction or Building technology
- 8 years’ experience in Business Development Management
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Able to influence and liaise with clients
- Strong network/negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, project)
- CIM/MGHIS/MRICS/MCIOB is required
Employment Type: Full time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.