As the EMEA BDR Manager at Qualio, you will lead a team of BDRs who are responsible for securing meetings that result in opportunities and pipeline for our Sales team. This is an outstanding sales leadership opportunity for someone who has thorough BDR experience. This manager will have the opportunity to build upon our existing process, hire additional BDRs, and train and develop a dynamic group of future sales leaders.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
What will I be doing?
- Hire, coach, and lead a growing team of BDRs to effectively engage and qualify new business opportunities
- Ensure all relevant leads are being touched by the BDRs
- Develop, iterate, and A/B test messaging to increase lead conversion rates to gain meetings
- Continually refine and improve sales development process (both inbound and outbound)
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly reporting on individual and team metrics
- Create targets, scale processes, and develop best practices
- Conduct regular reviews to evaluate team strategy, progress and provide feedback
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing to improve lead to demo conversion rates across all channels.
- Work cross-functionally with sales leadership to improve demos to sales qualified opportunity conversion rates.
- Identify opportunities to improve and evolve the BDR organization in an effort to better support a growing sales organization.
- Recruit, train and develop a results-oriented BDR team with a focus on new customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to improve metrics
- Drive results by engaging motivating and providing constructive feedback to team members
- Develop and implement strategies that support overall Sales/Company priorities and key initiatives
- Assist direct reports with career development planning
- Develop training plans for continuous development of the team’s sales skills and product knowledge
- Embody company culture and contribute to fostering an environment that excites and inspires the sales team
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years in B2B SaaS Software sales
- 2+ years in sales management experience
- Consistent track record of exceeding targets
- Experience building and scaling a high-functioning team
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and people management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Salesforce
- Solutions minded and action-oriented
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.