Penplusbytes is a not -for-profit organization driving change through innovations in three key areas using new digital technologies to enable good governance and accountability, new media and innovations and driving oversight for effective utilisation of mining, oil and gas revenue and resources, hereby invites result -oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant position to be filled in our organization.
Report to: Head of Projects and Programs
Contract Duration: Six Months
Internal Relationships: Program Managers
External Relationship: Civil Society Organisations, Partners and Donor communities
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing donors
- Increasing donor base
- Writing proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Researching business opportunities and viable funds streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Attending meetings and identifying opportunities for proposal writing.
- Prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Editing and revising proposals according to feedback.
- Maintaining consistency in proposal writing by following company policies.
Qualification and Experience
- Masters in Business Administration/ MA Marketing Communications with a minimum of 3 years working experience
Other Qualities and Requirements
- Strong research skills
- Strong computer and social media skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Very good communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Must have a high sense of responsibility and initiative
- Good management and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work for long hours
How to Apply
All interested person with requisite qualifications (s). Should kindly send their Application letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including, two referees and cell phone numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted for an interview.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.