• Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• A Degree in business, marketing, a or related field with 2-3 years’ experience in cooperate sales and marketing.
• Strong communication skills and IT skills.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task. Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Candidate must be between the ages of 25- 38 years