- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum qualification; Bsc/BBA/BA/ in Marketing/IT/Economics. A masters' degree in a relevant field shall be an added advantage.
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body and in good standing.
- A minimum of six years working experience with demonstrated achievements is required.