We are seeking an innovative Business Development manager to promote our company's brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department's budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding Development manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies for our real estate companies.
- Analysing market trends in the real estate industry and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns for our real estate partners.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major real estate industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales for our real estate company.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events when needed.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- 3-5 years in Similar Role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Salary: 4000 to 4500 net
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.