- Defining, developing and evaluating plans for business strategies, revenue growth and profitability to meet target set by management.
- Developing pricing strategies with management, with the aim of wining clients by striking a balance between company’s goals and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze the data collected by marketing research, about markets and competitors and present them in the form of results for which appropriate decisions can be taken to plan and implement initiatives.
- Responsible for pursuing leads with the aim of wining clients on time as well as sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure profitability, analyze business developments and monitor market trends.
- Negotiating contracts with customers and developing quotes and proposals on time for clients.
- Develop departmental annual budgets for management by assessing the financial aspects of business development, expenditures, research and development allocations, and projected returns.
- Overseeing the performance of Marketing Department employees, directing them, evaluating their performance and recommending their training to improve overall performance.
- Attend relevant and beneficial industrial events and also participating in promotional activities and exhibitions whenever necessary.
- Must be a team player, by coordinating marketing activities with other departmental managers in a professional manner.
- Must report to the General Manager about all marketing activities in the department by submitting monthly marketing report to the general manager and any other duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing) FIATA Professional Qualification in Freight Forwarding
- Minimum of 2/3 years as a senior manager in the logistics industry as a Business Development Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Good knowledge of the logistics and freight forwarding industry.
- Experience in marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms.