The applicant must be a professional that has a solid track record of creating long-term value for companies by developing business with both individuals and corporate organizations.
The business development executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will entail meeting with potential clients.
The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process.
Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
The candidate should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about the marketplace and competitor’s activity.
Role and responsibilities for the position include:
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all service offerings of the company
- Meet with prospective clients
- Arrange meetings for senior management
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have a sales background with a minimum of 3-year experience in the business development field or relationship management field.
- Must have a good network of company decision makers
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have excellent negotiation skills
- Must be able to prepare appealing presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- The person should drive (Necessary)
- The person should have a driving license of over 2years (Essential)
- Over 3years experience in the facilities and sales industry (Essential but not Necessary).