- Assist the organization's sales and growth efforts by contributing a new customer acquisition.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree, BA/B.Com/Graduate is required
- At least two-four years of management experience
- Preferable: Candidate must have worked in the field of insurance, (corporate or retail banking for a financial institution)
- First 3 months Commission