- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a university degree
- Should have an experience working with a cyber security company
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should possess great presentation skills
- Should be dynamic
- Should be able to handle clients
- Should be able to persuade clients to make purchases
Salary Range: GHC3,000 +COMMISSION