African Entrepreneurship Academy (AEA) is an institution with a strategic initiative to train, inspire and equip Africa’s fast-growing Entrepreneur community.
AEA Ghana started officially in 2010, primarily as a training platform with the brand name Centre for Strategic Leadership & Entrepreneurship, the Center was rebranded as African Entrepreneurship Academy in 2013.
Our passion and drive at AEA Ghana is to help build Africa’s Global Entrepreneurial Giants.
The Academy through its training modules, conferences, and seminars has over the years trained and inspired over 10,000 individuals across the continent with about 1,250 entrepreneurs trained and graduated from our in-house certified courses across Ghana and Cameroon.
We are looking for passionate, self-motivating, and entrepreneurial people to work with as Brand Agents and Partners. These Brand Agents and Partners are going to be working alongside our in-house staff in the marketing of our mainstream certificate courses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking.
- Handling Objections of potential students and listening to their concerns.
- Generating new sales leads using online and offline channels
- Attend weekly and monthly training and development workshops
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of Diploma in any field.
- Sales or Marketing experience is an added advantage
- Reporting days is only 3 times in a week
Location: AEA Hub, Kwashiman HongKong
Salary is Ghc800 ( Basic Allowance) Plus Commission