The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
- Research to identify potential clients in the target market and determine their business and service needs and new business development opportunities ahead of competitors.
- Build long term relationships with existing clients and develop new business strategies to win new clients and receive trustworthy feedback.
- Analyzing brand performance, competitiveness and developing strategic marketing plan, budget and programs to maximize sales.
- Representing the organization at conferences, seminars and other business development programs and presenting our services.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business services, processes and operations and remain-up to date on maritime/offshore activities in Ghana.
- Managing Petroleum Commission local content & localization reporting requirements.
- Managing the website and social media pages of the company.
- Managing proposals, contracts and clients’ feedback.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in related professional experience.
- Good knowledge of marketing strategies and client development.
- Strong verbal and written proficiency, including professional proofreading, editing, and presentation capability.
- Ability to prioritize and manage many tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently guided by policies and procedures.
- Strong Research and strategic analysis skills
- Proficient in the use of accounting software (Tally, QuickBooks etc)
- Microsoft Office Package Proficiency (Word, Outlook, etc.)
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Must reside within Greater Tema metropolis/Afienya/Ashaiman/Dowenya etc