We are looking for experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities to assist the company’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition and maintaining the current clientele The applicant must be a professional that has a solid track record of creating long-term value for companies by developing business with both individuals and corporate organizations. The business development executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will entail meeting with potential clients. The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue. The candidate should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about the marketplace and competitor’s activity.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Role and responsibilities for the position include:
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all service offerings of the company
- Meet with prospective clients
- Arrange meetings for Senior management
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in sales and marketing in facilities management.
- Property sales and marketing is a bonus.
- Must have a good network of company decision makers
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have excellent negotiation skills
- Must be able to prepare appealing presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- The person should drive (Necessary)
- The person should have a driving license of over 2years (Essential)
- Over 3years experience in the facilities and sales industry (Essential but not Necessary).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.