The successful candidate shall produce exceptional quality tender submissions, tailored to the requirements of each individual client and produce the best possible bid for the company.
He/ She shall carry out research, update records and maintain detailed information as part of a busy and flexible team.
The post holder shall build relationships with internal departments such as sales and client care and with the external tendering body or authority to ensure the highest quality of work is achieved.
- Prospect for contracts in corporate organizations, Ministries, Departments and Agencies
- Clarify bid conditions and manage tender preparation
- Monitor bid in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization's requirements
- Have a strong tendering/bidding acumen, must have the ability to coordinate all tendering and bidding processes to ensure deadlines are met 48 hours ahead of time.
- Create and maintain relationship with high profile clients especially heads of governmental agencies
- Report to the head of Business development on opportunities across various industries and agencies and establish leads into closing such deals
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly report on business development activities
- Chase up on payments for executed contracts and ensure payment terms are adhered to
- Ensure executed contracts are invoiced within 24 hours of completion of the contract.
- Any other duties assigned by the manager
Qualification and Requirements
- Degree in business or any other field related to the position
- 4 years of practical experience in a similar position would be an added advantage.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license
- Experience in a busy, high pressure working environment is an advantage as the role demands the ability to handle multiple workloads with key task identification and prioritization essential
- An amount of creativity is needed to produce tailored documents that accurately portray and sell the company’s products and services.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.