A Fast-Growing Pensions Company in Ghana is looking to hire a confident and highly motivated individual who has proven persuasion skills as well as a ‘go-getter’ attitude to fill the position of a Business Development Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive pension sales by identifying and developing business opportunities as well as maintaining key client relationships in line with the business’ strategic goals.
- Understand the future perspective of the company and developing strategies for growth accordingly
- Preparing proposals to respond to formal Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for fund management services and corporate pension plans.
- Establish an active marketing program that continually contacts organizations without pension schemes.
- Maintain high customer service standards with the existing Pension clients; Maintain continuous client relationships through client follow-up
- Develop leads and referrals from current clients and outside contacts.
- Expand the Assets under Management (AUM) of the company as well as by at least 50% every year.
- Responsible for growing the company’s market share in value and numbers
- Increase the company’s overall pension revenue by agreed percentage per year.
- Assist with the development of new pension’s products to meet each segments of the market.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of the retirement benefits regulations.
- Excellent presentation skills for presenting the why’s and how’s of setting up/signing up to a Pension Scheme.
- Strong analytical, numerical and networking skills
- Must have hand-on sales and target driven experience
- High level of professional ethics and integrity
- Must be customer-centric and service-oriented
- Proven track record of adhering to turnaround times/deadlines
Required Knowledge and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Social Science, Finance or any related field of study.
- A NPRA Pensions Administration Certification is a plus
- Ghana Stock Exchange certification an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years operational experience, preferably from Pensions/Financial Services Industry
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com
The subject of the email should be Business Development Executive, Pensions
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.