Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that deadlines are met at all times.
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Generating leads.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Submit weekly results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Networking and influencing.
- Must have good judgement, be reliable and follow through with commitments.
- Pay attention to details.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- A degree in a relevant field and/or Marketing
- Industry Experience will be an advantage
- Certificate or Diploma in Insurance is an added advantage
- Two(2) Years’ Experience In Sales
Interested applicants should send CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.