1. Develop marketing plans and programs, both short and long term, to ensure membership growth, profit and expansion of the Centre’s products and services.
2. Plans the Centre's advertising and promotional activities including print, electronic and social media campaigns.
3. Manage all the Centre’s social media platforms to ensure continuous top of mind awareness with our clients/followers.
4. Liaise with Corporate entities to sign up their employees to use the Centre's facilities
5. Organize sponsorship, advertising and publicity for the Centre’s special events.
6. Regularly identify target markets to promote the Centre’s products and services to.
7. Identify and develop new products/services for the Centre.
8. Conducts regular market research on current and new product concepts and pitch them to management for implementation.
9. Prepares and present weekly marketing activity reports to Management.
10. Prepares annual marketing budget and present them to the General Manager for approval.