Employment Type: Fixed Term Employment Contract (3 years)
Salary Range: Starts from GHC1500.00 to GHC2,000.00
Work Station: Greater Accra
Key Functions and Accountabilities
- Developing relevant networks to facilitate company goals and also to meet full objectives as set out by the organization.
- Researching and analyzing relevant data on agriculture in Ghana, neighbouring countries and beyond to bring management up to speed on the next steps to take.
- Developing weekly articles relating to agricultural processing and other relevant topics that may arise.
- Serving as an intermediary between the organization and their key customers.
- Developing relevant documents and proposals that fits international standards for our partners in a timely fashion.
- Constantly orienting yourself with business trends in these countries and briefing management on them.
Educational Qualification and Requirements
- The job applicant should possess a minimum of a first degree or an equivalent.
- Job applicant must have a minimum of (Two) 2 years post national service experience with a reputable company.
Core Values and Motivation
- Must be results-oriented
- Must be able to take initiatives with little or no guidance
- High level of integrity
- Ability to learn and impart knowledge
- Team Player
- Ability to conduct researches and surveys.
- Has a good sense of judgment.
- Good event organizing skills
- Ability to sift through information and provide detailed analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relationships while respecting diversity of people.
- Great command over oral and written English and French.
- Ability to establish clear goals and to achieve desired results consistent with agreed strategies and targets.
- Has strong organizational and administrative skills
- Relevant knowledge of banking principles and the agricultural sector.
Interested parties should send their Resume/CV, Cover Letter and other supporting documents to: TiastGroupjobs@gmail.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.