- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales display
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and re-negotiating by phone, email, and in-person
- Write reports and provide feedback to management
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Establishing customer needs and selling services accordingly.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new businesses.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads
- Identifying, developing, coordinating and delivering an appropriate and relevant induction training programme to ensure that all new recruits and service providers undergo a level of ‘on the job’ induction appropriate to their role.
- To be responsible for and proactively drive the design, development and effective delivery of training to the organization’s service providers within defined timescales.
- To constantly improve skill sets and quality of performance through ongoing training and development.
- To proactively identify areas of development across the organization as a whole.
- To assess the effectiveness of training delivery & content through formal and ongoing validation.
- Maintaining all training records
- Conduct regular meetings with service providers to discuss operational updates, ideas, and issues
- Coordinating with service providers to prepare quotations for clients
Experience and Educational Qualifications Required
- Minimum of First Degree or HND in Marketing, Real estate management, Engineering or related discipline.
- Excellent understanding of facilities and property management operations
- Minimum of three years of marketing and sales experience
- Ability to drive with a valid license.
- Communication skills.
- Leadership skills
- Management skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Strategic thinking
- Entrepreneurial spirit and vision.
Note: Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.