As a Business Development and Marketing Intern you will have to commit to developing knowledge and building experience in the business support landscape and the ability to advise businesses on the range of options and solutions available
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
As a business advisory and marketing intern, you'll assist and need to work and;
- Have good sales acumen, apply client knowledge, sales, opportunity management and contract processes to structure high impact solutions for clients.
- You will work directly with the Director of Strategy, the Business Setup advisors and marketing associate. Your key responsibilities include assisting in and
- Commit to developing knowledge and building experience in the business support landscape and the ability to advise businesses on the range of options and solutions available
- Facilitating and participating in meetings with key client stakeholders to develop an understanding of their business
- Ensure that people are aware of the product and services offered by company which are available to assist them with starting up, scaling up or expanding their business into new markets
- Implementing recommendations/solutions and ensuring the client receives the necessary assistance to carry their desired business in the relevant jurisdiction
- Presenting recommendations to clients regarding the business opportunities and advantages of starting business in different zones in the relevant jurisdiction
- Carrying out research and data collection to understand the nature of business the client has intended to start and its implications in different zones in the relevant jurisdiction
- Liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions to ensure a smooth process of application.
- Build positive relationships with clients, partners, associates and networks
- Attend meetings and event - with networks and associates to ensure you keep up to date with global, national, regional and local business support initiatives to ensure our clients benefits
- Provide start-up businesses with advice and guidance to assist them to successfully set up and commence trading (and go on to maintain their own sustainable business)
- Provide support and guidance on business development, business plans and cash flow and financial modelling etc
- Organise and deliver business networking and marketing events
- Representing company professionally in both client and team situations
- Undertake and complete on time all administration duties associated with the post includes but not limited to updating internal CRM processes.
- Prepare and present monthly written reports to the Line Manager and, where appropriate, participate in meetings to discuss contract performance.
- Develop cultural awareness activities to improve self-employment opportunities in the labour market.
- Contribute to the development of marketing materials.
- Ensure that accurate documentation is submitted in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain good linkages with known main referral routes and business set up consultants.
- Attend networking events to promote company services.
- Attend and participate in team meetings, working in partnership with colleagues as and when required.