Responsibilities include but not limited:
- Working with other members to design strategy and set goals for growth.
- Working with the marketing team to deliver sales presentations to prospective accounts and clientele.
- Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans or strategy in your area for products released.
- Working with other teams and departments to prepare a strategy for Web Agency recruitment and retention.
- Oversee and manage registration and accounts and grow customer base by creating a strong and long-lasting customer engagement and sales strategy.
- Work with product development teams to enhance product features and development.
- Improve user experience by conducting user surveys from time to time to provide input into App design and user interface.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Diploma or University Degree in a relevant subject area.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels within, as well as outside the organization.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in sales and/or business development
- Excellent understanding of budgeting and project planning