- The core role of the BSDO is to lead on sales and business development plans and activities of the company.
Qualifications and Requirments:
- 3 years previous business-to-business (B2B) sales experience as a Business Development Officer, field sales or sales officer
- Degree of equivalent in Business Administration or similar relevant field
- A proven track record of providing actionable solutions
- A proven track record of generating sales
- A proven track record of writing proposals
- A proven track record of hitting targets and deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Sense of urgency with the ability to multitask under pressure
- Highest commitment to customer experience and satisfaction
- Honest and ethical team player
- Phone and customer service skills
- Computer literate in MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel as well as ability to use the internet.
- A good attitude with strong work ethics to achieve set objectives
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-disciplined, critical thinker, and problem solver
- Must be flexible with work schedule with the ability to work from home and office
Interested Applicants should forward their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.