● Understand customer and internal stakeholder needs and express these requirements.
● Liaise between business stakeholders in order to analyze, communicate, and validate requirements.
● Ensure that the timing of deliverable and requirements are tracked and clearly communicated.
● Collect and analyze data to understand and document highly detailed requirements.
● Ensures needs of clients/stakeholders are met by evaluating solutions against the requirement.
● Gather intelligence on solution feedback for Product Manager.
● Leadership of the requirements methodology and execution.
● You will be working fully remote.
● You will be able to work independently across the company.
● Closely align with the CTO & 5 person Technology team.
● Documents clients and internal business requirements, specifically but not limited to
○ Understanding clients business domain.
○ Tightly define data and data mappings.
○ Workflow capture, analysis and re-engineering proposals.
● Configures, initiates and operates the requirements exercises required to support project goals.
● Assists in Documentation, Tracking of all required project deliverables.
● Concisely communicate the status of Project(s).
● Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders (Clients, Management, Project Managers, Product Management, Technology Team).
● Contributes to processes, products and internal services as required.
● Can research and tightly define issues and improvements on systems.
● Assist Product Manager and CTO with definition of systemic client requirements (internal and external clients). What we look for
● Start date March 1st as preferred.
● Excellent requirements analysis. The ability to provide structured and simplified models with extremely high accuracy.
● Experience leading a robust requirements analysis methodology.
● Good working knowledge of data management concepts and demonstrable experience
● Strong written and oral communication skills.
● Ability to use a range of data analysis tools and extract actionable insights.
● Detail oriented and highly organized.
● A university degree or equivalent.
● 2+ years commercial project experience.
● 2+ years business analyst experience.
● Business to Business experience.
● Customer focused.
● Enjoys design challenges of all types.
● Goal driven.
● Initiative and persistence.
● Flexible and organized.
Benefits & Compensation
● An opportunity to make a difference in the world through your work.
● 6 months contract with option to extend and/or rolled into a permanent position.
● We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.