We're creating this opportunity for talents to be able to join our Elastic Team, and then later be moved to a project when the matching projects become live.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Working across multiple external customers to analyse needs, define strategic goals and align them to the product roadmap.
- Develop, scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Work with stakeholders to create and define problem statements leading to root cause analysis.
- Create and gather requirements from stakeholders, ensuring documentation is complete, understandable, and unambiguous.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Backlog and user story creation with the ability to write user stories for different skill sets, e.g. UX/UI and coders.
- Ability to work across several squads to fulfil the BA role - when and where most needed
- Increase an understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities and other new trends.
- Significant experience as a Business Analyst, with experience of both startups and enterprise clients.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Extensive experience working with multi-skilled, cross-functional engineer teams, preferably as part of a professional services team.
- Proven track record of working with technical teams to deliver products to delight users.
- User story creation with Gherkin Acceptance Criteria.
- JIRA, Confluence, Slack.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.