NAYA Naturals Limited is seeking an engaging, creative and organized Business Analyst that will improve business processes, manage projects and drive growth initiatives for our company. Applicants must have great communication skills, experience in managing projects, business or financial , thrive in a fast-paced small business environment, and be able to delegate and track multiple ongoing projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
Business Analyst Job Duties and Responsibilities
Key Responsibility: Evaluate business processes and develop systems and procedures to improve current processes and performing requirements analysis, forecast and budget for future projects. Develop Business and Financial needs, use and growth models.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Managing current and future projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis, forecast and budget for projects
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining business systems and procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing, Computer Information Systems, Business Administration or related field
- 1-3 years of Business Analyst, Finance, Economics or Marketing experience
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite and various financial modeling software
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proven dynamic leadership and project management skills
- Strategic, innovative and creative personality with a strong business acumen
- Adept multi-tasker with the ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks
The ideal person must:
- Be willing to contribute to the growth of the team
- Have a good command of English, oral and written
- Be self-motivated
- Be ready to continuously learn
- Be good with research
- Be able to work remotely and independently or with a team
- Be tech-savvy
About NAYA Naturals Limited(NAYA)
NAYA is passionate about developing a uniquely African brand. We create natural bath and body care products under the brand name NAYA BY AFRICA that is simplifying skincare for the modern African. Our products are handmade in small batches to ensure that we are able to maintain the core nutrients of the ingredients we use to benefit your skin and your health.
Location: Ghana/ Accra /East Legon