Reporting to the General Manager, the functions of the role include but are not limited to supporting the admin department.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
This role requires an individual with the following attributes:
- Enthusiastic but disciplined
- Solutions oriented and a problem solver
- Highly self-driven, motivated, organized, and detailed oriented
- Excellent communicator with good leadership skills
- HR, Training, and Competency Enhancement
- Employee Wellbeing
- Company Registration and certificate renewals.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase company sales and profits with the help of the Business Development team.
- General Office Administration
- Any other work deemed fit.
Qualification, Skills, and Experience:
- Business Administration degree or related courses
- Three to Five (3-5) years of experience
- Candidates are expected to have excellent Communication skills (both written and oral)
- Should have knowledge of accounting
- You should be Creative and innovative
- Exceptional technical, problem-solving, and reasoning ability
- Experience using the following software: Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, office management tools (MS Office software, in particular) and CRM Tools (HubSpot in particular)
Salary: Negotiable and Dependent on Experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.