- Coordinate and supervise all site related construction activities.
- Support in achieving human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Direct all site personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
- Maintain construction schedule, identify and solve problems.
- Understand the project plans, specifications and the system of construction being used.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, vendors and other employees.
- Prepare schedules and supervise completion of a final punch list.
- Promote job site safety, encourage safe work practice and rectify job site hazards immediately.
- Ensure all workers and contractors on site are adhering to the company safety policy.
- Maintain an organized job site, including the construction site offices and carries out all other construction duties as may be required of him/her.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building Technology/Civil Engineering
- Must have Five (5) years or more experience in a similar role
Salary: Gh 1,800 – Gh 2,200
Job Location: Spintex Road - Accra
Interested applicants should send their Cvs to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.